ASUS 90YV0DV1-M0NA00. Graphics processor family: AMD, Graphics processor: Radeon RX 5500 XT, Processor frequency: 1733 MHz. Discrete graphics adapter memory: 8 GB, Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR6, Memory bus: 128 bit. Maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320 pixels. OpenGL version: 4.6. Interface type: PCI Express 4.0. Cooling type: Active, Number of fans: 2 fan(s).
The ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 5500 XT EVO offers a plug-and-play 1080p gaming experience
- OC Edition: Boost Clock ~1865 MHz (OC Mode)/ ~1845Mhz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering a pure PC gaming experience, the ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 5500 XT EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Axial-tech fans rated with IP5X dust resistance keep things clean and cool. Auto-Extreme Technology and a protective backplate ensure all-around reliability. It’s the perfect combination for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger.
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Precision automated manufacturing.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
144−Hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement.
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.